Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Fishing and Lily Kate

This weekend was great to rest, relax and hang out with friends/family. When I got home from school on Friday, Chad and I decided it was way to beautiful of a day to stay inside. We drove about 10 minutes and found a river. Chad got to do some fishing and I got to relax and enjoy the beautiful Fall day.

 
Saturday morning, there was a shower for Meg and baby Lily Kate.  It was such a sweet time to watch Meg open gifts and celebrate Lily's arrival in December.



 
This was the first baby shower I have been to for one of my close friends. I'm pretty sure it is the start of many more to come. Goodbye wedding phase of life, hello baby shower phase of life!

3 comments:

bb said...

Haha - I love it! - Goodbye wedding phase. I guess we will have to start planning Rachel's shower soon =)

Rachel and Marshall said...

Uh... Brooke don't you mean your shower?!

Leigh said...

Maybe you, Brooke and Rach will all be pregnant together and you can have more showers...time to start having babies! Baby showers are fun...get ready!