Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

2nd Graders Brighten My Day

One of the best parts of my job is the sweet notes of encouragement/thoughtfulness that I get from my students. You may remember this from last year. They love to draw things, write me things, write about me and then give it to me and grin from ear to ear as I read it. It is precious. Even on long, draining, stressful days, it is the things like this that make my job so worth it and remind me that I absolutely LOVE what I do.
This morning I found this one randomly on my desk. I had to laugh (apparently kids still do the whole "check yes or no" deal)...
I love my job!

6 comments:

The Bagleys said...

How sweet! It's fun to see how innocent children are- you're obviously a great teacher!!!!

Anonymous said...

how adorable! i might have to push you down this weekend and see if you're still happy. :)

-Erin

bb said...

HAHA! Reminds me of being in Elementary School and passing those notes -- "Do you like me?? Check yes or no" (But the yes box is HUGE and right in the center of the page). Precious.

Mom said...

Of course I can understand why they love you!

Leigh said...

So sweet! Those kids are blessed to have you as a teacher. You are making a great impression on them!

Stephanie said...

Let me join the choir and say how adorable those notes are!! And it's good to hear someone say they love their job :)