30 weeks as of today!
-We are in the third and final trimester... that's crazy.
-All of the traveling and flights went so smooth. thankful! We had two 9 hour flights and I made sure I got up once an hour to walk and stretch. I also chugged water like crazy.
-I have now added a few more items to my maternity clothes collection. I had several things waiting for me when I got home (thanks Mom!). I had the 2 pairs of jeans Brandy gave me that I've been wearing, but I made it to 30 weeks with my only maternity items being 2 pairs of pants... not bad!
-I have still been feeling great. Sometimes by the end of the day my rib area will get sore. It feels better if I walk or stand. That seems opposite to me.
-Had a good doctors appointment yesterday for the basics... they said everything looked and was measuring good.
-Still no boy/girl news. We were hoping to find out yesterday at a doctor appointment I had. But they said we had to schedule an ultrasound appointment. So we wait 2 more weeks! We are just thankful my doctor gave the approval for another unltrasound considering I already had a few in India.
-We are planning to register tomorrow. Excited about that!
Hard to believe that in 10 weeks or so (could be less, right Brooke?!) we will meet this baby!


4 comments:
So so cute you are! :)
10 weeks, this grandma can't wait. We are so thankful that you and Chad are home and that you are feeling good. You look great and we love you. Cindy
YES! It really could be less!! 37... means you may only have 7 weeks (less than 2 months), or "7 Wednesdays" as I like to say ;) Can you tell I'm excited??
You look great!! Don't let people tell you your first baby will be late!! ;) I had Bryson at 38 weeks! So hopefully for your sake it's less than 10 weeks!!!
Post a Comment