Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

he's here!

I guess a lot has changed around here since I last posted. Grayson was born ten days past my due date on November 17 at 3:30 am. We have thoroughly enjoyed the past week and a half with him and are adjusting (pretty good, I think!) to life with a baby. He has been a great baby so far! I have some backtracking posts I want to do from the past couple of weeks. Until I get those posts rolling, here are some random pictures from the past thirteen days. 

play date with Bennett! It's amazing how much they change in 7 months.
 after a water bath
 even though he sleeps most of the night, you can frequently find us napping like this in the afternoons...
 Chad has always wanted to carry a baby like this :) We went on a walk and he finally got his wish
 little boy in a big bed
 he cuts his eyes often and gets this little smirk on his face... we think it's hilarious
We love this little guy! 

8 comments:

Amy said...

I think I recognize that reindeer! ;). Precious little fellow--great pictures!

The Bagleys said...

Ah can't wait to meet him!! You look great!

Amy Smith said...

So super cute :) Congrats!

bb said...

Yay!! I was really missing your blog :) love all the pictures of that sweet little guy. Keep em coming!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see these! He is precious. Does he have some of your red blonde hair color??

Ashley M said...

awww so sweet. I LOVE that one of him and bennett :) hard to believe he'll be that size one day. can't wait to see you guys again, hopefully soon. love you!

Stephanie said...

So precious! Glad to see some photos of the little guy and know all is well :) I think he looks a lot like you, Christy! Enjoy all those snuggly naps on the couch or wherever while you can. They don't last forever!!

Kim said...

Love <3