We headed out on Monday for our mid-summer excursion with the summer LINK team. We thought it would be fun to head to Cape Cod. I had no idea it was so close to Boston. It took us about an hour and a half to get there. Cape Cod has always been a place I wanted to go. It just has seemed so quaint and picturesque.
I've always pictured a lighthouse when I think of Cape Cod. I learned there are lots of lighthouses. There ended up being one in the town where we were headed. score.
Nobska Point Lighthouse
cute little town of Woods Hole that we walked around and ate lunch in
lunch at Shuckers
(I ordered fish tacos for lunch and a lobster roll for dinner. who am I?)
I lovvveeed the flowers in bloom everywhere. It was beautiful to just drive around and look. This is a terrible picture, but check out all of the hydrangea bushes in front of that house. gorgeous!
We then hit up the beach for the afternoon. It was way more crowded than I imagined!
Old Silver Beach
The water felt amazing. Usually the water up north is too cold to swim in, but apparently Buzzards Bay is different. Our group spent a lot of time out in the water.
G loved it. It was his first time in salt water and he licked around his mouth while we were out there. I guess because it was his first taste of salty?
Of course, sand in the mouth... and some top teeth coming in.
On the way back we stopped in Plymouth.
THE Plymouth Rock :)
Cape Cod did not disappoint. Hopefully this won't be the last time we get to visit!







2 comments:
so pretty! and I see those teef G :)
So pretty!! I love the one of G licking the salt water off his lips! He is too much cuteness.
Post a Comment