Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

CP group

We met some of our college CP group out at the lake on Monday night. The ones who weren't taking exams that evening or those that needed a study break :) We had the whole beach to ourselves. I always love that!
 G got in the cold lake up to his belly. You never would've known the water was a bit chilly (with it only being April and all). I think he's going to love the beach this summer. 
We are so thankful for the opportunity to share life with these students over the past year. We will miss a handful of them as they graduate and move on, but are excited that a lot of them will still be in Clemson next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know yall are so great with college students and I know those girls love loving' on Grayson!