Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunset Beach- part 1

I planned to just dump all of my beach pictures into one post, but then I realized I had a lot and so I'm dividing it between pictures from my real camera and pictures from my iphone. These are all with my real camera, which I mostly got out to take pictures of Grayson with.... so thats's what most of these are :) 

Here is the 2014 beach crew. The biggest we've had in years!
(and it was noted that we need to plan a group picture when people are dressed and ready next year) 

My cousins and I loved going to the store and getting rock candy when we were younger. The tradition continues...
He can find a stick anywhere!
 He really enjoyed the beach!
 Quite a nice hairdo from being taken out by a wave...
(and it's a shame he got no attention all week...)
This was not the time that he pooped in his swimmy diaper on Pop Pop's head...
It was a GREAT week! More to come...

1 comment:

bb said...

I love the ones of G in the overalls. And despite missing Chad, it's nice you got some extra family time at the beach!