We just got back from spending 2 weeks at the Unite Conference/Prague/Durham. Chad had a vision trip to Prague with a team and so the boys and I went to Durham while he was away.
We left after our small group on Monday night and pulled into Durham around 1am on Tuesday morning. Monuts and coffee were a must before the conference started :) We stopped by to see Pop Pop at work too.
And my mom typically has a vase of these flowers on the counter while they are in bloom and I love them! They are always so cheerful!
Tuesday night we celebrated Eric's 23rd birthday
the boys with all of their great grandparents on Chad's side
We went to Parker & Otis for brunch on Saturday morning
this little stud on our way to church at RBC on Sunday
We made some caramel dipped apples on Sunday that were a bit of a fail/mess but then went to Starbucks for PSL's, so that's a win.
Aunt Jeanne, Mom and I took the boys to Pullen Park and NC State on Monday
Art and Cindy kept the boys and took them to the museum on Tuesday. G ended up running a fever most of the day and we ended up at the minute clinic (thankful for those!) that evening with an ear infection diagnosis. But I am *thankful* for inlaws who love on my (sick) boys so well and give me some alone time.
Like my strategic cart placement? ;)
And some other randoms...
Bowen started this little nose scrunch when he smiles while Chad was away (he also started saying "mama")...
And we were all thankful to see Daddy and be back together.
G was way more aware/verbal about Chad being away. He said some things like "I just want my daddy" or "let's go to our house in Clemson". I think he's a little extrovert, but I think he was on people overload! It's always good to be home!









1 comment:
Loved our time together but so thankful that everyone is back in Clemson together. I know Chad missed his boys and especially his wife. Love you all and looking forward to Thanksgiving. Nana
Post a Comment