And just like that, you're 1 month old!
You've been the easiest baby and I feel like you've just jumped right into life with our family so seamlessly. I've been so. so thankful!
You've been the easiest baby and I feel like you've just jumped right into life with our family so seamlessly. I've been so. so thankful!
You are moving to wearing some 3 month clothes and we just finished our last pack of newborn diapers and moved to 1s.
You were born at 7.2 pounds... left the hospital at 6.10 pounds... weighed 7. 5 at your 2 day out check up... and 8.0 pounds at your 2 week check up... you are about 9.5 now at 1 month!
You've nursed great from the start. So thankful. You eat in about 10 minutes, but are gaining weight like crazy. And you never spit up... like not even a little bit. You and Bowen are both very similar eaters... quick and no mess. I'll take it :) You eat about every 3 hours during the day.
You rarely cry. I don't know that you've ever cried during the night... since day 1! I hear you stirring around, feed you, change your diaper and put you back down and we repeat the process about 4 hours later. Amazing.
You sleep in the rock and play by our bed.
You've started taking a paci more and seem to like it more and more to fall asleep for naps.
You've started taking a paci more and seem to like it more and more to fall asleep for naps.
You wake up twice during the night to eat. I typically can feed you somewhere around 10:00pm and then you wake up around 1:30 am and 5 am to eat.
You took your first road trip (4 hours) to Charleston with Mommy at 2 weeks old. You slept the whole way and woke up when we were 5 min from meeting Daddy.
Your belly button fell off at 2.5 weeks old while we were at the wedding in Charleston.
Your hair kind of looks like a balding little old man (like Grayson's did). It's thinner on top and you have a little more around the bottom :) In the sunlight sometimes it looks like it has a reddish tint.
We still think you look more like Grayson did as a baby, but we hear that you look like Bowen from others... and that you look like Grayson... and also comments like "he's definitely a Ferrell" which I always think is funny.
Your big brothers ADORE you. They are in your face and trying to touch you all day long. I've probably said the phrase "be gentle" 1, 837, 232 times over the last month.... mostly to Bowen.



No comments:
Post a Comment