Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

Over the years, we have done lots of different things on Halloween. I have never been trick-or-treating, but we went to fall festivals or what-have-you. For a few years, my brothers and I were dalmatians...
I was a farmer for MANY years. This was in 2002, right when Chad and I first started dating. It is the first picture we ever took together, and I was really nervous around him :) Then in college, my roommates and I dressed up. Rach- Miss Matched, Me-bunny, Deana-butterfly, and Meg-Pippi Longstocking For some reason when I was looking through pictures, I found a video from that Halloween night. Not real sure why, but it is funny and I think my old roomies will get a kick out of it. Supposedly, we are all supposed to be acting out what our costumes were. (Chad was videoing, and he is the person yelling at the end...make sure your volume isn't too loud!) Chad went as a magician and I went as the bunny that year. But today, we woke up, had a nice little breakfast, relaxed, watched football, then went to dinner with friends and it was a great way to spend our Halloween!

3 comments:

The Bagleys said...

Totally remember this video! How funny!!

Mom said...

The dalmation picture has to be one of my favorites - stayed on the refrigerator for years. Brought tears to my eyes as I saw it! I remember making those - painting all the dots because I couldn't find fabric. It was all Scott's idea and then he wouldn't wear his because he was too hot!! I do love the polish pottery breakfast!

Anonymous said...

haha I love when you post your trips down memory lane. I remember when you girls dressed up like that too! and that was a cute little video :)