Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Day

I was a little curious as to how all of the traveling and Christmas celebrations we had planned to attend would go with a 5 week old, but Grayson was such a little trooper. He did great being around everyone, slept a lot and did great in the almost 6 hours we spent in the car.

Here's a little glimpse into Christmas day... and Grayson's first Christmas!

Early morning at the Ferrell's
Brunch in Henderson at Grandma and Papa's
Mid-day at my parents
Afternoon/dinner in Winston Salem with my extended family
If you remember last year, Christmas was a little bit different for us. We were so thankful to spend this Christmas with lots of family!

1 comment:

Mom/Linda said...

So how silly that I cried all over again reading your post from last Christmas! So thankful we really were together this year! I am so thankful for you, Chad, and now the gift of Grayson!