Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Sumter

We spent the weekend in Sumter last weekend for the first time since all 3 other couples now live there. It definitely made it easier living arrangement wise! The Blalocks were gracious to host us and let us take over their new house... and we had a great time! 

Family spaghetti dinner on Thursday night :)
the big boys
We traded off with the guys and let them go play disc golf and go to Starbucks while we watched the kiddos and then when they got back we went to Starbucks to hang out. 
On Saturday morning we headed to the Riverbanks Zoo. I love that zoo!
We were hoping all the walking around the zoo would send Rach into labor, but no such luck. Come on baby Landon!
and I thought G would just love the giraffes, but I was wrong. He wanted to get away. Anytime we asked him "did you like the zoo? what was your favorite?" he was quick to answer "I did NOT like the giraffes. They were scary." In his defense, they are aggressive and want food and sling their necks/heads around. They are way more intimidating than they look in pictures!
(Bowen had gotten his shirt soaking wet from his water bottle. And despite how we were dressed, it was like 80 degrees. We were all warm.) 

No comments: